Monday, March 30, 2015

Happy Saturday

The goal of this weekend is relaxing, rewarding and productive.  :)




 photo IMG_4459_zpsbe85f8d3.jpg
Went to grocery shopping. Bought 2 wnw lippies BOGO 1/2 off, cuties tangerine and stuff.


 photo IMG_4453_zps98cecbac.jpg
This is also one of my purchase. Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless foundation for normal to oily skin. I have shade 120, but when compared to 220 (the one I just bought), it's ever so slightly lighter and pinker. 220 is yellower, which I think suits me better. But both colors work for me. I mixed 120 with bareMinerals COMPLEXION RESCUE™ Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream in Ginger.


 photo IMG_4472_zpsbf05d502.jpg
New mani. Wet n Wild Ebony Hates Chris topped with 2 coats of Open Fields (H). Wnw EHC is really a good 1-coater black. It is affordable and need just 1 coat.


 photo IMG_4471_zpsfd371c93.jpg
This is WnW 24 Carrot Gold. I do think I like orange lipsticks. Maybe not straight orange, but lippies with orange tone. Haven't found the one yet.


 photo IMG_4470_zps0a0386b1.jpg
And this is WnW Just Peachy. Not a bad color.  Both colors are matte.

A lot of these reviews will also go onto my "shop blog".  I want this blog to remain my personal blog, but still want to share reviews, so that's why the reviews will also go onto the shop blog.