Friday, March 6, 2015

Lippies review

I don't remember sharing my review on these lippies here.  So here it is.




 photo IMG_3654_zpsc64aa590.jpg
Bite Beauty Butter Cream in Rosewood and Nars Audacious lipstick in Anita.  Both are very fancy.  They both have magnetic caps.  And both are very creamy.  And I love these color.


 photo IMG_3653_zps4191601c.jpg
I also bought Nude and 1995 from Gerard Cosmetic.  They come in a golden tube just like Mac.  Nude does not show up much for me.  I like the color of 1995.  But even with a lip balm base, they feel dry on my lips.  And I can see all my lip lines.  I could try using a richer lip balm and see if it helps.


 photo IMG_3625_zps0eae88d4.jpg

Aaah... Colourpop.  They are only $5 each and are crazy pigmented, though they are kind of drying-feeling too.  My favorite from the bunch is Brink.

Always apply a good lip balm underneath is my suggestion.

* All products in my posts were purchased with my own hard earned money, unless otherwise stated.  All opinions, dry humor, sarcasm, bad English and skin issues are purely my own at the time of the posts and they are all subject to change without prior notice.