Thursday, March 19, 2015

Nail Polish and Lippie

I have received some packages today.  Yay.



I received my MetaDerm order--Hyper Moisturizing Cream and the wash refill.

I have also received my preorder from ILNP.  I have ordered 6(!!!) beautiful polishes.

Finally, my lippies from Sephora as well.  I ordered Kat Von D Studded lipstick in Lolita and Fresh Sugar Rosé Extreme Lip Treatment.  I have bought sooooooooo many lippies lately.  Ha.  But I really do enjoy them.


 photo IMG_4271_zps6509e0c0.jpg
My manicure tonight.
Base coat is OPI Nail Envy and top coat is INM Out The Door Fast Drying Top Coat.
The base color is 1 coat Wet n Wild Ebony Hates Chris (a very good black polish at its price point!) and topped with 2 coats of ILNP Paradox.


 photo IMG_4272_zps5a28288c.jpg
Here are the lippies!