Friday, March 13, 2015

TGIF and some lippie review

Hello everyone.  It is Friday.  Yay.




 photo IMG_4152_zps69a4dbec.jpg
Received some of these Blue Box Balm lip balms on Wednesday. Bought them during their flash sale. They may not be my most favoritest balm, but they are not bad at all. Organic (some) ingredients and Doctor Who themed! And the seller is nice.


 photo IMG_4158_zps87936a48.jpg
Received my Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Nude yesterday. It is currently available to VIB and VIB Rouge only. So I thought I would share a quick swatch immediately. The color is described as " Sugar Nude Tinted - sheer peachy beige shimmer tint ". As you can see, it's not a very strong color. I can barely see the color on my lips (my lips are your "normal" colored lips), but I can see the shimmer.  The shimmer are also not very strong.  It is not your "regular" pigmented nude. It is a "transparent" nude. Ha. Though the formula is still as awesome as the other ones. For me, Honey (" Sugar Honey Tinted - bold warm nude ") and Petal (" Sugar Petal Tinted - bold pink blossom tint ") are more your "normal" nude from the same line.


 photo IMG_4161_zpsbb7eecfa.jpg
This is Cirque Magnum Opus. 2 coats. I used OPI Nail Envy as base and Cult Nails Wicked Fast top coat. It is not black, more like a really dark gray with holo. It is described as "A mysterious purple-charcoal with a rainbow holographic finish" by Cirque. Also featuring Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Berry. I do like this Berry color. It is described as " Sugar Berry Tinted - bold flirty berry ". You should try it if you enjoy a tinted lip balm. But I always add my own lip balm base before applying this, to make sure my lips are not flaky.


 photo IMG_4163_zps0320dcb7.jpg
My girl last nite, I was asking her if she wants cookie. Hence her alert look at the camera.


 photo IMG_4172_zps7f7fea8b.jpg
Selfie from this morning. So cute. But she does not want to have any part of it.

* All products in my posts were purchased with my own hard earned money, unless otherwise stated.  
All opinions, dry humor, sarcasm, bad English and skin issues are purely my own at the time of the posts and they are all subject to change without prior notice.