- Invest in tissue with lotion, because you will use a looooooooooooot of them. And they do make a difference!
- Get some amazing lip balms (ones that you really love), because your lips will get dry from unable to breathe through the nose. My current favorites: Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment, First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Lip Therapy and Hurraw lip balms. Heck, have MULTIPLES by your bed side.
- Keep all your things (tissues, lip balms, water bottle, books etc) close to your bed so you don't have to get out of your bed to get them.
- Get some good moisturizer, your skin will get dry, especially around your nose. Ouchie.
- Keep drinks next to your bed too, because your throat will also get dry, because of breathing through the mouth.
- Do N-O-T get med with pseudoephedrine HCI. It definitely helps with the breathing, but I can not sleep. Last night I finally fell asleep at 3am! Or if you want to take them, take a smaller dose and only take in EARLY AM.
- Use a shower tablet in the shower, it really help clear my nose along with the hot water.
- Get some saline nasal mist. I didn't use it everyday, but they are nice to "clean" your nose.
- Ayr Saline Nasal Gel. I discovered it a bit late. But this is great for around and under the nose (where the real beating take place with all the wiping). This little one I got is so great.
Here are some other goodies I want to share:
Good nail polish remover.
Not my intended design, but they look ok.
Gave her a shower yesterday. This is her post-shower sunbath. :) My butt hurt today.
Great lip balm and humidifier.
Her face. LOL.