Thursday, April 9, 2015

Lippies, lunch and Gigi

I received my order from Ulta (I should really go on a low/no buy) yesterday.  Ordered a few items and used a coupon I got from them.



I ordered the NYX High Voltage Lipsticks (1, 2) in Tiara and Flutter Kiss (I don't think I have seen them when I was at Ulta, plus usually they don't have the colors I want, so it is easier to just get it online).  And NYX intense butter gloss (1, 2, 3)  in Tres Leches.


 photo IMG_4686_zps281b4488.jpg

I see that my swatch does not show the color as accurate as I'd like, but they are pretty nice.

Went to lunch with my department at Ray's Cafe.  It was supposedly my belated birthday celebration.  The food was good.  I had rockrish taco.  Messy but yummy.


 photo IMG_4683_zps9c50b04f.jpg

My artsy pic of Ray's.  The clouds are so pretty.


 photo IMG_4684_zpsef3d9f61.jpg
She was so stressed the night before because of the smoke detector beeping.  Thunder, lightening and firework never bothered her, but the beeps certainly did.  I changed the battery and it's all good.  But I am glad she was still game (though sort of "forced".  ha) to have some selfies with her mama.