Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Mail day

Mail day at YLBB HQ.



Finally got my 365 days of color package today.  I ordered on 3/27 and received it on 4/14. The wait is a bit long, but those are made to order items, you shouldn't expect it to arrive in 2 days (but that would have been lovely.  Haha.).  And it's worth the wait.  I ordered more Hot Chocolate scented items.  Love those.  I ordered: 
Miracle balm sample: hot chocolate, cookies & cream, birthday cake
Cuticle oil and hand scrub: hot chocolate

The miracle balm sample are small, but you don't need much.  Gigi seems to like the smell too.  Haha.


 photo IMG_4774_zpsf8d4ffff.jpg


Speaking of Gigi, she will have her teeth cleaned this Saturday, please send her some prayers and/or good thoughts.  I always get worry especially now she is older.
I bought her a new toy yesterday.  Why do I buy a dog that has plenty of toy and has no interests in those toys?  I don't know.  Except the toy has 10 + squeakers in it.  Haha.  She did play with it briefly, then she got the itchy and that stops the game.  LOL.  I got a crazy dog.

 photo IMG_4784_zps6256a186.gif

I also bought L'Oreal Infallible® Pro-Matte Foundation (golden beige) and the powder (nude beige). Today is the first day that I REALLY try it on.  It feels like cream to powder, sort of.  I mixed in a bit of my IT Cosmetic CC cream for its SPF.

I think I have enough makeup to last me a very very long time, so I am still in the process of cleaning them out.  I have found this link that accept makeup donation, so that's cool. Less is more.  Quality over quantity.