- Big Hero 6-So cute and heart warming. Love it. It is on my iPad.
- Catching Killers-I am fascinated by all these techniques that helps to catch killers.
- 3rd Rock From The Sun-LOL funny. Great to watch when you want a good laugh and not to have to think too much.
- Crimes Of The Century CNN-Again, I am wow-ed by all these crimes.
- Dan Detective School-love the books and the animation.
- Hurraw! Lip Balm-current favorites are moon balm and chocolate.
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge-This is my go to to blend out/apply my foundation/CC cream.
- Lush lip scrub in Mint Julips - To remove dry skin from my lips.
- It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better™ CC Cream with SPF 50+ in Medium-Great coverage for a CC cream. It is quite last long lasting. I especially love the high SPF, which is the reason I like to mix it with other non SPF regular foundation, like the Fit Me foundation. It is also great for my oily skin without making it extra oily. And that my skin does not react negatively to it.
- bareMinerals COMPLEXION RESCUE™ Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream in Ginger-This one is supposed much better for dry skin, so I mix it with the Fix Me foundation which is great for oily skin, so I can get the SPF and the moisturizing quality for my dry patches during winter from this product and the matte from the Fit Me.
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless foundation for normal to oily skin in 220-The color fits me quite well and it is great for oily skin. And I always mix it with a CC cream for the SPF.
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment-I have quite a few of them. And my current fav is Berry and Nude.
- Wet n Wild Ebony Hates Chris. This is a great affordable, fast drying 1-coater black nail polish. I love it. Great for using as a base or alone.
- up & up™ Maximum Strength Acetone Nail Polish Remover - 9 oz - So great in removing my nail polish. Though it can be drying. So moisturizing well afterward.
- iPad Air 2-I bought it just before the release of Air 3. Oh well, I still love it. Use it everyday. It is especially useful that I have ios 8 and I can also do my text on the iPad. Also use it to do Facebook, watch Netflix and YouTube. So convenient. I don't even turn on my lap top everyday any more.
- iPhone 5S-Similar to my iPad when I am out and about.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4-Like a mini iPad, but not as great (LOL).
- Obsession in Death-Another great addition to the in Death series.
- Jesus Calling-The kindle version is only $1.99. So great. Love it. The kid version is amazing as well.
+All products in my posts were purchased with my own hard earned money, unless otherwise stated.
+All opinions, dry humor, sarcasm, bad English and skin issues are purely my own at the time of the posts and they are all subject to change without prior notice.
+None of the links are affiliated links unless otherwise stated.