Monday, April 13, 2015

This weekend - 4/11

Arg.  Today and this morning I woke up feeling dizzy.  It only happened in bed though.  Still.  WTF?!





 photo IMG_4726_zps9b1a5060.jpg
Trying a new polish on Friday night (4/10).  A great neon green with holographic.  But I have some problem with dragging with this polish.  I applied base coat, then 2 coats of Putter and it dragged when I put on the top coat.  So disappointed, especially when I have no problem with WnW Ebony Hates Chris and then I immediately applied another color on top and that only cost me $2 and Putter is like $12.  And you definitely need a topcoat for Putter to look shiny.

What's on the nails:
Base coat:  OPI Nail Envy-2 coats
Color:  Darling Diva Polish in Putter-2 coats.
Top coat:  NYC in a New York Color Minute Nail Polish in Grand Central Station.-2 coats
Also featuring Silk Naturals' St. Tropez, it is one of my favorite lippies from them.  It is a nude color.   The lippie is moisturizing and I really enjoy it.

Additional information for this lippie:
St. Tropez is a pinkish nude lip gloss with a hint of plum and a little shimmer. 

Ingredients:   Ingredients:  Certified Organic Castor and Jojoba Oils, oleic/linoleic/linolenic polyglycerides (organic), Avocado Oil, Organic Candelilla Wax, Cranberry Oil, Raspberry Oil, Passionfruit Oil, Carnuaba Wax, Natural Vanilla Flavor  Also contains:  Mica, Iron Oxides
Reformulated in May 2013 to be a solid stick gloss and to replace pigments that were discontinued by the manufacturer. 

Additional Info


Formula Slick Stick
Lip Color Family Nude
Tone Neutral
Finish Demi-Matte
Shimmer Scale 1 (0=Matte 5=Glitter)
Vegan Yes
Depth 4 (1=white, 6=black)
Opacity 3 (0=Sheer 5=Opaque)
Gluten Free Yes
Dye Free Yes


 photo IMG_4728_zpsf9c0d5c0.jpg
I saw it on Instagram that Lovecraft and Lumiere are supposedly dupe. I think they can be sisterly, but not twins.


 photo IMG_4736_zps40e07fd9.jpg
It is safe to say this manicure is my favorite.  But let's focus on the lip balm this time for a change, since this mani is a repeat.
This is Silk Naturals Organic Lip Balm in Shirley Temple.  I got it as a freebie when I purchased a bunch of lipsticks last time.  Surprisingly I love the texture, it's not too greasy and not too waxy.  Awesome!


What's on the nails:
Base coat:  OPI Nail Envy-2 coats
Base color:  Wet n Wild Ebony Hates Chris-1 coat
Top color:  ILNP Electric Carnival (H)-2 coats.
Top coat:  NYC in a New York Color Minute Nail Polish in Grand Central Station.-2 coats

I really like this manicure, it's so pretty and so easy.


Took Gigi to All The Best to get her more food -- Honest Kitchen Force.  She loves this food.  Anyway, we bought the food and a bag of treats and then she decided she didn't want to leave the store so she lead me to the cat section.  Ha.  We didn't stay long, she even went behind the counter to say hi.  I think she remember she has gotten treats from the staff there before and hope that she gets more.

Our weekend was uneventful and quite peaceful, just the way I like it.