Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Tuesday selfie

Tuesday selfie.




 photo IMG_5058_zps784032ac.jpg
I am having some sensitivity reaction to something I put on my face (again).  So my face is itchy and textured again.  I am not super sure what it is.  But I did wear Supergoop!CC Cream Daily Correct Broad Spectrum SPF 35 Sunscreen (haven't wear this in a very long time) yesterday and everything else was the usual.  So I am not wearing any makeup at all today.  I know It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better™ CC Cream with SPF 50+ does not give me any trouble.  Nor Maybelline Fit Me Matte +.  The  L'Oreal Infallible® Pro-Matte Foundation seems to be ok, but I haven't use that as often as It Cosmetics nor Maybelline.  I am guessing it's the Supergoop.  I should just stick with what works and do not try other stuff. :/  But is it because eczema or just "normal" sensitive skin reaction???


 photo IMG_5059_zpse4885bf9.jpg
She loves the sun.  I mentioned that many times.  So cute.