Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Yawn

Last evening was fine, it was relatively relaxing and good.  Gigi even got a little sunbathing too.




 photo IMG_4658_zps15675102.jpg


I am going to put her bunbed there. 

Went to bed around 9:30 and woken up by the annoying beep from the smoke detector. :(  Gigi was completely freaked out by it.  And it beeped about a dozen times throughout this morning.  You can imagine we didn't get much sleep, especially with Gigi being freaked.  And I pulled a muscle on my shoulder/upper back while trying to push her away.  Poor us.  So I will be buying batteries tonight, I could have just went to Walmart this morning to get the battery, but seems a bit too dramatic.  I have a perfect pink little holder thingy that will work great for batteries.  I am still working on organizing my space.  :)  So there you go.

Have a good day.