Wednesday, May 6, 2015

A bit of everything

It's the middle of the week.  Whatsup?



Every work day I had to walk 66 steps to get to my office (top of the building). You would think everyday doing it at least once would strengthen my legs?  No.  Yesterday after I got to my office, I feel the usual tiredness of my thighs.  Then I kneel on the floor so I can plugged in my new charger... suddenly I had this great cramp on my left thigh.  Ouchie!  I am used to having cramps on my calfs from time to time, but this one is bad.  :(   My muscle still hurt today.  So I went to the Health Center and asked for a referral for a massage.  Never have a massage, so that shall be interesting.  I am friends with 2 of the ARNP (Advanced Registered  Nurse Practitioner), so it was actually kinda fun catching up.


 photo IMG_5183_zps57bb2865.jpg
My sweetie. I always love it when she rests her chin on me. :)


 photo IMG_5186_zps47549f1a.jpg

 photo IMG_5187_zps05c22617.jpg
A little inspiration, LOA for us all.


 photo IMG_5198_zpsd56b9628.jpg
Used one of my Epically Epic lip balm in Chocolate Malt (which I don't see in her shop, I believe it was a LE item). One of my last batch was greasy... but luckily this batch is not. So I am liking her lip balms again. :D  And I like their new designs.  A few of my old favorites from them are Vanilla Latte lip tint (a nude yummy tint), Hot Cocoa, Black Raspberry Chocolate Rose (my very own custom scent).


 photo IMG_5209_zps9fe12282.jpg
And I got 2 new lip balms from Nerdtastic, which I heard from Balmaholic.  I have only bought 2: Butter Beer (Harry Potter) and Psych You Out Pineapple (Psych).  I love both shows, hence my selections.  There are others I'd like to try, but I thought I would make a small purchase first before I bought 349273598 tubes. ;)  I haven't try them yet.  But their packaging/labels are totally cute.

What are your new purchases?

+++
A mini update on the Nerdtastic Psych You Out Pineapple.  I opened it today and it smells pretty good and the texture is quite nice.  Not too greasy nor waxy.  It is not a vegan lip balm and you can see the ingredients on the label.  However, I do not like the pour.  As you can see, it's a dip (not sure how you would call it), so it makes the initial application more difficult.  But other than that the lip balm is quite nice.


 photo IMG_5232_zps5c41dab5.jpg