Friday, May 15, 2015

Hello weekend

TGIF!  My hands are in great pain today.  Lots of cut and dryness etc.  No surprise though.  Yay for Dyshidrotic Eczema (self diagnosis, but I know it is true). :/



Anyway, today we have a benefit fair at work today and I got a FitBit among of a lot of other stuff from different vendors. :D


 photo IMG_5328_zps19bb2d39.jpg
My lap baby. :)


 photo IMG_5358_zps56ff838a.jpg
And last evening there was plenty of sun, and I told her she can tan wherever she wants in the house. I know the living room has plenty of sun and she loves it. But she chose to stay in my room with me. :) I love her so much.


 photo IMG_5357_zps6c51f6c6.jpg
For no reason or whatever, I bought this expensive lipstick. This is my first Guerlain anything! This is a very YLBB color for me. It is not super pigmented, but I am ok with it.  It is so fancy. :)