Monday, May 4, 2015

Skin update

This is another skin update.



My skin has been doing good until last week.  I was using something my skin is not happy about the week before last (maybe  around 4/25 or so) and it acted up.  My skin had red textured patches and was itchy.

I am not super sure what it is.  But I did wear Supergoop!CC Cream Daily Correct Broad Spectrum SPF 35 Sunscreen (haven't wear this in a very long time and I don't recall any reaction last time I used  it) yesterday and everything else was the usual.  So I did not wearing any makeup at all last week.  I know It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better™ CC Cream with SPF 50+ does not give me any trouble.  Nor Maybelline Fit Me Matte +.  The  L'Oreal Infallible® Pro-Matte Foundation seems to be ok, but I haven't use that as often as It Cosmetics nor Maybelline.  I am guessing it's the Supergoop.  I should just stick with what works and do not try other stuff. :/  But is it because eczema or just "normal" sensitive skin reaction???

On top of not using any makeup.  I only used Cetaphil to wash my face  and only use MetaDerm Hyper Moisturizing Cream and MetaDerm Eczema spray. I also use the eczema spray mask every night for about 15 minutes.  It is back to its normal self by the end of the week.



 photo IMG_5168_zps9d375430.jpg
The pic is not the best quality, but you can sort of see the textured skin on the left.