Friday, May 22, 2015

TGIF

TGIF.



I mowed and watered the yard last night.  Felt good to move around and worked.  I hit 10K steps yesterday.  I did deliberately "made more movements".  I am always doubtful about how accurate those things are.

I noticed as I get older, I prefer simplicity and organized space.  I know I am still too cluttered.  So one of my weekend goal is to organize.  I am going to start with my closet.  I need to start from my own personal resting place and go outward.  That should be a cleansing task and will keep me sane.  Multiple birds with one stone.

I did it again.  My face has an allergic reaction again. :(  I bought the Fresh Soy Face Cleanser during the VIB sale.  It is supposed to be fragrance free and thus mild etc.  I just want an extra product on top of Cetaphil that can wash off everything.

What it is:A multitasking gel that gently removes impurities and makeup. 
What it is formulated to do:The Soy Face Cleanser from Fresh instantly whisks away everyday impurities and makeup—even mascara—without stripping the skin of essential moisture. Rich in amino acids, soy proteins support moisture retention, giving skin the appearance of elasticity and firmness while rosewater balances and tones the skin. Calming cucumber extract and nourishing borage seed oil enrich the formula, which is fragrance- and soap-free. 
What it is formulated WITHOUT: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates 
What else you need to know:This product is extra gentle and ideal for all skin types. "In the early nineties, there was a buzz about the health benefits of soy, but no one was exploring its effects on the skin. We found that it is highly rich in amino acids, which help with cell turnover, and introduced soy to the beauty market in 1999."—Lev Glazman and Alina Roytberg, Fresh Founders.
Ingredients
Water, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Benzoic Acid, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Lecithin, Pentylene Glycol, Caramel, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.


Someone help me!


Ok.  Photo time.


 photo IMG_5362_zpsd5d04d75.jpg
Swatches.  I was trying to compare Beige Booster and other colors.  It is not really pink like the others.  But they are all nice.


 photo IMG_5400_zps35b6ca83.jpg
Positivity.  Find joy in what you do.


 photo IMG_5403_zps610e899b.jpg
FitBit.  This is tracking my sleep.


 photo IMG_5429_zps3d95b741.jpg
Starbucks tote.  This is a LE edition from HK for celebrating their 15th anniversary.


 photo IMG_5456_zps8d0a67df.jpg
Selfie.


 photo IMG_5459_zps59e3ed63.jpg
Selfie from today. You can't see the red patches well, but they are there and itchy.