Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Hoooooooooooooooooooooooot

It has been so hot this past couple days.  Gah.  You know it's hot when Gigi is drinking more water and she lay flat on the floor. :)  She is so cute though.  And also fortunately it eventually gets cooler in the evening and the outside is cooler than inside the house.



I did some yard work again (!) yesterday.  I actually enjoyed it a bit, though the yard is still not pretty.  Ha.  I mowed right after I got home, because if I didn't do it then, who knows when I would do it.  And the roommate got home and maybe she felt guilty or something and offered to do it.  I only let her do the little strip and she did part of the neighbor's.  And I told her no.  She is clueless.


 photo IMG_5836_zps81cc92b6.jpg
Too hot to do anything.  She is too cute for her own good.


 photo IMG_5837_zps610ea1d8.jpg
Her grandpa took her for a walk in the evening. :)  I am glad she is not the regular red, otherwise I'd think she would get more white/frosty.


Yesterday's Jesus Calling is all about not to worry and I find that it is such a great message. These are the regular version and the kid version.

 photo IMG_5829_zpscccc6ea1.jpg

 photo IMG_5833_zpsfb56809c.jpg


 photo IMG_5834_zps35f9ec75.jpg
And then this one too. So great!

So life is good, all is well.