Sunday, June 28, 2015

My skin care products

This post is target toward my eczema skin.



Washing:
Face:
I use one of the following when I need to clean my face......
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser or
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Gentle Dermo-Cleanser.


Shower:
Chagrin Valley Goat Milk Honey Oatmeal. (I sometimes use this to wash my face too if I have this in the shower)
MetaDerm Organic Eczema, Psoriasis, and; Dry Skin Foaming Wash.

Hair:
A mix of T-Gel extra strength and T-Sal.


Moisturizing:
And my recent moisturizing routine for my body has been quite specific, since my skin has been acting up.  Here are the steps right out of shower...

EczeHerbal™ 2 Ointment.  I looked at this as "medicine", so I applied it before anything else.
MetaDerm Eczema Organic Soothing Spray
MetaDerm Organic Hyper-Moisturizing Cream
Rocky Mountain Unscented Body Butter.  I use this to seal in everything.

Face:
La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water
MetaDerm Organic Hyper-Moisturizing Cream

Lips:
I use one of these depends on my mood.
Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment
Hurraw lip balm-sun balm,  moon balm, chocolate or whatever
BeeswaxFree Herbal Lip Balm
Lipintervention
Booda lip balm
(and a various other)


+All products in my posts were purchased with my own hard earned money, unless otherwise stated.
+All opinions, dry humor, sarcasm, bad English and skin issues are purely my own at the time of the posts and they are all subject to change without prior notice.
+None of the links are affiliated links unless otherwise stated.