- Assassination Classroom--This is a new discovery for me. I am only on chapter 5 or 6 or so. But it has such a weird storyline that it has keep my interest so far
- Avengers: Age of Ultron. I am big fan of the original Avengers, so this is a natural next.
- The FBI Files.
- La Roche Posay Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser--This is like a fancier version of Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleaner (which I also like and use), and I like it, because my skin does not hate it. It claims it can remove all makeup. I am a little reserve on that claim though. I got mine from Target (hence the link is from Target).
- La Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water--I use this as a toner. I especially love the sprayer head, it is fabulous!
- Fresh Sugar Rosé Extreme Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15--My current favorite lippie. I have a few other colors too, but I like this one because it shows a sheer color on my lips and I don't need a mirror to use it. Easy and pretty lippie for me.
- Finishing Touch. This is not a new gadget, but I have rediscovered it and it is awesome!
Grafix 9-Inch-by-12-Inch Cling Film Clear. These are cling film which stick on most smooth surface: like glass. I have been looking for something like this for a really loooooooooooong time and am so glad I have found it!!!
Conspiracy in Death. I am still re-reading the entire series.
I have a few books in my library that are waiting for me, but nothing really stands out as of now.
Flower necklace by Stickman Jewelry. I don't see that they have it in their shop, but I am sure you could request one.
Isn't this adorable. The flower is small though and that's why I like it.
Miracle Best Collection--lots of old songs and some new songs.
I also like Taylor Swift and Megan Trainor too. I am not too familiar with US music and would like to know more.