Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Recent Favorites--June 2015 version

I feel like to sharing my current favorites.  This will only have new stuff that I haven't shared before.  You can find my old favorites HERE.  Because I don't want to be repetitive and I still love them, but it gets boring to say the same thing over and over again.


TV shows
  • Assassination Classroom--This is a new discovery for me.  I am only on chapter 5 or 6 or so.  But it has such a weird storyline that it has keep my interest so far
  • Avengers:  Age of Ultron.  I am big fan of the original Avengers, so this is a natural next.
  • The FBI Files.

Beauty

Technology
Grafix 9-Inch-by-12-Inch Cling Film Clear.  These are cling film which stick on most smooth surface:  like glass.  I have been looking for something like this for a really loooooooooooong time and am so glad I have found it!!!

Books
Conspiracy in Death.  I am still re-reading the entire series.

I have a few books in my library that are waiting for me, but nothing really stands out as of now.

Jewelry
Flower necklace by Stickman Jewelry.   I don't see that they have it in their shop, but I am sure you could request one.
 photo IMG_5862_zpsd0e54f22.jpg
Isn't this adorable. The flower is small though and that's why I like it.

Music
Miracle Best Collection--lots of old songs and some new songs. 
I also like Taylor Swift and Megan Trainor too.  I am not too familiar with US music and would like to know more.