Sunday, June 21, 2015

this and that

Yo yo yo.  It is the weekend and I am happy about it.



My skin is not doing so great and I am dealing with it.

Had Japanese food last night with the family.  It was super delicious.


 photo IMG_6086_zps0744bb3b.jpg
I finally put up the cute decal. :D I used the cling vinyl again.


 photo IMG_6079_zps55874f20.jpg
If you are offended by this photo, too bad. I just found it funny that Gigi's poop was standing up. LOL.


 photo IMG_6084_zpsd421d3b2.jpg
Too cute.


 photo IMG_6101_zps740bc3b9.jpg
I painted my nails last night. Even though my skin is not good, but I want to.

What I used:
Base coat:  OPI Nail Envy-2 coats
Base color:  KB Shimmer PT Young Thing-2 coat
Top color:  various polish from Cult Nails for the dots
Top coat:  NYC in a New York Color Minute Nail Polish in Grand Central Station.-2 coats