Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The sky has open up for me

A bit exaggerated?  Maybe, but I feel lighter.  As I have mentioned enough time that I have been "depressed" for some time.  Since I have not seen a doctor, that's why I am using the quotation mark.  So much on my mind and lack of positivity.  I am not totally depressed, just that I feel "negative" more than I feel "positive"... so it feels.  So today somethings seems to open up for me.




 photo IMG_6571_zps23fb4f86.jpg
This is one of them. It is a great IG find. This account has lots of great quote. Remind me God is good. And that once I have asked God, I should let him handle it from then on. Not me still obsessing about it. It really open my eyes.


And Positive Thinking: Discover the Power of Positive Thinking and Change Your Mindset to Become an Optimist (Positive Thinking, Positive Affirmations, Positive ... Happiness, Motivation, Mind Hacks Book 3, it is current a free ebook on Amazon. Go get it.  I like that it is a relative short and to the point of book.  A lot of stuff I know already... but again, it's like a reminder and it opened up my mind/heart/eyes.

So I am excited about life again.  I am going to have a good quiet time tonight.  I am also using my planner as a help to track and jot down things.  I need all the help I can get.