Friday, July 17, 2015

Things

Just random things I can think of...



I have been using my Samsung Tab as my mini tablet on the go and also use it as my kindle.  A book I was just reading yesterday was GONE from it.  Why?  How?  What?  Thankfully I got it back on and it opened at the place it supposed to be.  But still what did I do wrong.

Gigi has been "changing".  Now once you put her bowl down, you have to stay close by or she gets distracted and walk away from her food.  Seems like her appetite is not the issue, she just get distracted.  She ate her joint supplement like a good girl, though she mostly eat it at the very end.  I am ok with that.

I noticed her lower lips has a little pink spot.  Like there is just a spot that is not pigmented.  So cute.

Looking at her everyday still remind me how lucky I am to have her in my life.  Though I am far from being the best mother.  But I am grateful that she loves me no matter what.  Thank you Jesus for this girl.

I really enjoy planning/tracking on my Erin Condren.  It is fun.  And I can do so much with the planner.  LOL.