Monday, July 20, 2015

Waaaaaaaaaaaa

The weekend is over and I am kind of glad.



Yesterday (Sunday) was sooooooooooo hot.  Like 97 or whatever.  Gah.  When you have no AC, it is a big deal.  Even Gigi was panting.  And she very seldom pants (she is weird, I know).

I watched Minions yesterday.  It was cute.  But not something I would pay for 3D (which I did).  I enjoyed it except the person who kicked my seat.

When we had dinner last night, my father asked me why I didn't go to church any more.  In short, I have not found a church I like.  And of course they suggested to go to their church, which I left because I did not feel like I belong any more.  They suggested I go to the English congregation.  Why?  I told them no, but I would like to go back to my old church.  I have been looking for an opportunity to go back, so it's a good time.



 photo IMG_6758_zps3bc3ce77.jpg

She was hot too.  Poor baby.  But her "heat resistance" level is higher than most.


Painted my nails in this gorgeous color over the weekend.

 photo IMG_6741_zps403cf940.jpg


What's on the nails:
Base coat:  OPI Nail Envy-2 coats

Top color:  ILNP Walking Home-2 coats.
Top coat:  NYC in a New York Color Minute Nail Polish in Grand Central Station.-2 coats

+All products in my posts were purchased with my own hard earned money, unless otherwise stated.
+All opinions, dry humor, sarcasm, bad English and skin issues are purely my own at the time of the posts and they are all subject to change without prior notice.
+None of the links are affiliated links unless otherwise stated.