Sunday, July 12, 2015

Weekend come back

I am sad that the weekend is almost over.  The weather is finally cooler, so that was very nice.



I watched Inside Out today and it was ok.  It is not bad, but not my favorite.  I must admit my opinion can change if I watch it more than once.

I have received 2 new shirts this last week and I am wearing them this weekend and surprisingly I got compliment on both.



 photo IMG_6609_zps1bc29292.jpg

Wore this on Saturday.  Got complimented at Whole Food. :)  And the cashier told me her friend has a litter of Chiweenie. :)


 photo IMG_6631_zps481b5f8b.jpg
Wore this today (Sunday).  Got complimented from the Chipotle stand at the mall after the movie.  I have always said my patronus is a dachshund.  Expecto Patronum has always been positivity mark.  For awhile I wore a necklace of that.
I can't find the original place I got this shirt (found it), but I found another place.


 photo IMG_6620_zpsb8deaa2e.jpg
I was "making" planner stickers and made a batch of Gigi (Of course!  You have to ask???) and she wore one.  Hahaha.

 photo IMG_6584_zpsf91dc247.jpg
Again! Love it.



 photo IMG_6577_zps7c0f0520.jpg
I bought this at the presale for the summer collection.

What's on the nails:
Base coat:  OPI Nail Envy-2 coats
Base color:  Wet n Wild Ebony Hates Chris-1 coat
Top color:  ILNP Missed Calls-2 coats.
Top coat:  NYC in a New York Color Minute Nail Polish in Grand Central Station.-2 coats

I this polish, but it only look this gorgeous under certain lighting, that was a bit disappointing.  Other than that it's a great color.

+All products in my posts were purchased with my own hard earned money, unless otherwise stated.
+All opinions, dry humor, sarcasm, bad English and skin issues are purely my own at the time of the posts and they are all subject to change without prior notice.
+None of the links are affiliated links unless otherwise stated.