Thursday, August 13, 2015

Long weekend come and gone

This long weekend (for me) slash vacation has come and gone. I mostly enjoyed it, except having to go to Salvation Army and Good Will.



I am just going to post lots of photos and have some captions to go with them.  Because I am lazy.


 photo IMG_7093_zpsf2058aa6.jpg
Painted the nails in this polish.  Used peel off base, because my skin is too picky.  I had this polish for quite some time.  Nice color.  But peel off base does not last long on me, as I scratch a lot.
What's on the nails:
Base coat:  Glitter A-Peel Off Base coat-2 coats.
Base coat:  OPI Nail Envy-2 coats.
Top color:  Glisten & Glow First In Line-2 coats.  (I got this from a LE collection, so I doubt it is still available.)
Top coat:  NYC in a New York Color Minute Nail Polish in Grand Central Station.-2 coats


 photo IMG_7136_zps651072b3.jpg
New nail color after the purple peeled off.  I like this green.
What's on the nails:
Base coat:  Glitter A-Peel Off Base coat-2 coats.
Base coat:  OPI Nail Envy-2 coats.
Top color:  Glisten & Glow Midori Sour-2 coats.  Top coat:  NYC in a New York Color Minute Nail Polish in Grand Central Station.-2 coats

Also featuring Epically Epic Lip Colors Cocoa Mocha--Cocoa Mocha ~ Shimmery beige with a hint of pink and a yummy chocolate flavor. . It smells great, but the color is a bit off for me.  It is a bit too frosty. The texture is great on this one.  I will still wear it though.


 photo IMG_7127_zps2f4cd8ef.gif
Missed this dork face after a long day.

 photo IMG_7108_zps08ec9922.jpg
Look at the little smirk. :)

 photo IMG_7130_zps20fe0b2f.jpg
And selfie with the uninterested party.

 photo IMG_7160_zpsd199d89c.jpg
Something is interesting outside the moment I want to take a pic of her.

 photo IMG_7170_zps3e751d2d.jpg
See the little pink spot?  That's her tongue.  I seldom look at her from this lower angle, so I didn't noticed. :)  Now that most of her front teeth are gone, so there is no holding back (literally), so that's her tongue poking through.  She is so cute.  I wish she would always have some teeth to keep her tongue in the mouth.

 photo IMG_7162_zpsde4afc40.jpg


 photo IMG_7166_zpsf397aad9.jpg
Went to a TCM yesterday for my eczema.  Not cheap, but I do want go the holistic way for my health, especially for my skin.  It lasted for about an hour or so with him asking various questions etc.  I got a little jar of moisturizer.  As seen with the pic above. It is so weird.  It is not a cream at all. It actually looked kinda disgusting.  And kind of "liquid"?  or very very soft jello like.  I do not know.  But it felt ok on the hands and didn't feel greasy.  I am supposed to go pick up my herbal drinks tonight.  Yipee!