Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Stuff

New week.



I am soooooooooo deeeeeeeeeeep in my planner stuff.  Haha.  I really enjoy it.  It is relaxing and fun.  And I did my first Gigi and dog theme spread.  I really like it.  I now have tried a handful of shops and have read quite a few of planner related groups on FB and I know what shop is on my fav list now. :)


 photo 8f8e453d-a632-4721-9479-c4d6e4520322_zps7wrfabq0.jpg
I think if you click on the pic, it will bring you to a bigger photo.  But isn't this cute?  I wish I have a digital cutter, so I don't have to use the round stickers.  They are ok, but when the stickers are cut around the image, it is so much cuter.  But isn't this adorable? :D  Shops I have used for this spread:  plannerchickdesigns, theecplannerkitlady, thealexstudio, thegiftedpepper, vintagegypsyroad, frankheartsyou.  All are from Etsy, that's why I typed them wonky.


 photo IMG_7343_zps4b7435d0.jpg
Close up.  Cutie pie.


 photo IMG_7344_zps5910ad2a.jpg
Cute?  I am very happy with this.

 photo IMG_7361_zpsb27fec0a.jpg
New location for tanning.

My weekend was fine.  Nothing too crazy.  Got the loan document finally signed and notarized (that was a bit of hassle).  But overall I am very happy.  Gigi behaved amazingly at work on Friday.