I took Monday and Tuesday off. It was fun yesterday. And today I want to rest.
I am done with my Christmas shopping too. Whoop. Even got Gigi present too. ;) Not sure if anyone like them though.
I also finally finished Scooby Doo on Netflix. I like to watch "silly" shows and this one is interesting. I didn't expect how the storyline shifts. Interesting.
Selfie with my sweet baby.
I love how good Gigi is at the parents house. She is very well behaved, but they are all freaked out that Gigi would "ruined" their house. Whatever. Isn't she cute?
Merry Christmas. How cute is this pic. :D
We played ball the other day. It is always fun to play with her. To play WITH her. My cutie pie.
And look at the stickers. :D
Here is a sneak peek of my November/December 2015 favorites. If I have the mood, I would make a fancier post.
There are many many products/companies that I use on regular basis and I may not include them here, but they have a special place in my heart. I may have forgotten something, but here are the ones I remember and worth mentioning.
- Planner Chick Designs--Fast shipping, great removable stickers, great customer service. And I got a great sheet of custom she made for me.
- Frank Hearts You--Fast shipping, great removable stickers, great customer service. Friendly shop owners and they made me an amazing set of Gigi stickers!!!
- Sweet Ava's Paper--Great "clip art", not your usual same old clip art design. I especially love the dachshund and the dog sheet. I also like their "glossy" paper.
- Planner Kate--I love her mini bookmarks and her functional stickers are awesome. I also like her pre cut washi.
- The EC Planner Kit Lady--She is the first one who made my Gigi custom stickers. Love. Her other stickers are great too. Fast shipping and great CS and stickers in general!!!
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment--I have almost all the shades. Love it. My only complaints are the scent (will go away), the price and texture can be soft during summer.
- MetaDerm Hyper Moisturizing Cream--my favorite variety of their creams. It does not "treats" your skin, but it helps keep my skin moisturized and does not make it worse. I also like their eczema spray.
- bareMineralsCOMPLEXION RESCUE™ Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream--during this round of eczema flare, even my face is affected. My oily skin turned dry. And this product works well as my foundation on days I feel like wearing makeup. My shade is Ginger.
- Montana Emu Ranch. Emu oil seems to be helping me a lot. I buy mine from this place.
- A Big Little Life by Dean Koontz. I got this in audible book. I think I bought it because it was on sale. I don't think I have read any books from Mr. Koontz. But I REALLY love this book. It is great! I may even try to read his other books.
- In Death by JD Robb. I love this series and am currently re-reading the whole thing.