Tuesday, March 22, 2016

2016 Current Favorites


Here are my 2016 Current Favorites.  Again, I try to only includes items that are not mentioned in previous posts.  Enjoy!


Planner stuff:
I do not have many new ones I haven’t share, so here are the favorite that I have not share before.
  • Adorkable Stickers.  All stickers are designed by shop owner and they are so adorkable!
  • Little Dog Paper Co.  This is formerly Alex Studio.  Really like the little brand (Chihuahua) and their mini stickers.
  • Yellow Paper House.  I have recently purchased a Pocket Traveler Notebook, so I need some inserts to go with it.  I am still at this, so I am sure I will find more goodies later on.

Health/Beauty stuff
  • EMUgency Pocket Stick.  A couple weeks ago, I got this super itchy spot on my palm that I can’t seems to stop scratching and this little stick helped to sooth my skin.
  • Burdock and Neem Health Scalp Shampoo.  This helps with my eczema scalp.  I like using T-Gel and T-Sal, but I prefer using a more natural approach when I get the chance.
  • Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.  I have this for a while, but have rediscover it.  I use it to blend my foundation and concealer.  I like it also because it is easy to wash and it dry fast very fast when I wash it with Swirl and Sparkle brush cleaner and brushegg (I can’t remember if this is where I got mine).

Books
  • I am still re reading the in death series from J.D. Robb.  But I have just started Beautiful Uncertainty and I have liked it so far.  I still have a bunch of new books I want to read that is already in my Kindle app.  So many books, so little time.