Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Current stickers

Sharing some of my sticker creation.  I have been playing with it everyday since I got the machine.  It's so much fun.  For a sticker lover since childhood this machine is like a dream come true.




 photo IMG_0058_zps76gaguoh.jpg
This is my "sample sheet" with a bit of everything.  It has a lot of dogs and some other fun stuff.  I have accumulated quite a collection of clip art.  And I am having fun using them. 

 photo IMG_0059_zpse6cmbpkx.jpg
More stickers.  This is my "backyard collection".  Featuring different breeds.  You can see a doodle I made years ago and now it is a sticker.  That same doodle has also made into a necklace. :)

 photo IMG_0061_zps9zutfpoy.jpg
And here we have grumpy cats. :)

I will be making more tonight.  Not sure what it will be exactly.