I do not have many new ones I haven’t share, so here are the favorite that I have not share before.
- Chic Sparrow Mr Darcy Deluxe in Pocket size. I actually ordered this wrong. I was going to order it in Personal size. But turned out I still really like this size and I got a Personal size one from another place. The Pocket size is perfect for me to take on the go. I can still decorate if I want to.
- Silhouette Portrait. This purchase took me a long time to decide and research. And I love it. I have been making stickers everyday since I have received it. Amazing!
- I have not try anything new. I did have a few lippies, but I don't have anything that is a big wow. I do enjoy Covergirl Colorlicious Oh Sugar! Lip Balm. The colors I like are Soda, Caramel and Gum Drop. I did a comparison/review between this and Fresh Sugar lip balm too.
- Adulthood Is a Myth: A Sarah's Scribbles Collection. It is such a good find for me. Her comics are totally relatable to me and I adore it.
- Magic in the Wind (Sea Haven: Drake Sisters Book 1). A friend introduced me to this series and I like it so far!