Tuesday, August 30, 2016

July 2016 Favorites

Not a whole lot of favorites. How can people have so many new favorites to share?  And how can they all became favorites? 




Planner stuff:  I have been mostly making rather than buying (already made stickers), so I will post a few of my favorite clip art shops.


Health/Beauty stuff
Nothing new, actually.  With eczema I don't want to try anything new.  But I guess I can still post a little something.

  • Bare Minerals Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick in Strip.  But I have only used it once, so I am not sure it's my favorite yet (but probably will).  I do like a nude, YLBB/MLBB, everyday color lippie and this lippie seems moisturizing enough.  
  • Rocky Mountain Soap's Body Butter is the great seal (or top coat, if you will) for my body.  But this is not a brand new favorite.

Books
  • Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.  Lots of unexpected twists and turns.  I enjoy it a lot!


TV
  • Leverage.  Love the show.  It's smart and funny and everything I am looking for in a show.